The quickest and easiest way to select the medical alarm that suits all your needs and wishes is by using our comparison chart below. To make it easy to compare the best medical alert systems we’ve ranked the companies based on the ratings of our expert and customer reviews.[superchart id=0 posts=8,93,60 width=1040px]
Compare two specific companies with each other in greater detail with our side-by-side comparisons featuring top medical alert providers:
- Medical Guardian vs GreatCall Comparison
- Medical Alert vs Philips Lifeline Comparison
- Bay Alarm Medical vs Life Alert Comparison
- Bay Alarm Medical vs MobileHelp Comparison
- LifeFone vs Medical Guardian Comparison
- MobileHelp vs Medical Guardian Comparison
- Medical Alert vs Medical Guardian Comparison
- Philips Lifeline vs Bay Alarm Medical Comparison
- LogicMark Guardian Alert vs LogicMark Freedom Alert Medical Alert Comparison
- Philips Lifeline vs Life Alert Medical Alert Comparison
- LifeStation vs LifeFone Medical Alert Comparison
- Life Alert vs Alert1 Medical Alert Comparison
- Life Station vs Rescue Alert Medical Alert Comparison
- Life Alert vs ADT Medical Alert System Medical Alert Comparison
- Bay Alarm Medical vs LifeFone Medical Alert Comparison
- Alert1 vs Care Innovations Link Medical Alert Comparison
- Medical Guardian vs ADT Medical Alert Systems: Medical Alert Comparison
- LifeStation vs Medical Guardian: Medical Alert Comparison
- Bay Alarm Medical vs LifeStation: Medical Alert Comparison
- Care Innovations Link vs Philips Lifeline: Medical Alert Comparison
- Philips Lifeline vs Medical Guardian: Medical Alert Comparison
- Life Alert vs Medical Guardian: Medical Alert Comparison
- Bay Alarm Medical vs Alert1: Medical Alert Comparison
- Medical Guardian vs Bay Alarm Medical: Medical Alert Comparison
Medical Alert System Buying Guide
There’s a vast selection of solutions available for anyone searching for a medical alert system. And there’s of course one medical alarm bracelet, necklace or other personal alarm button that’s most suitable for the needs of your loved senior. Going through our medical alert system comparison chart above will help you check off all the features and services you’re ideally looking for in a medical monitoring jewelry. Those who are new to personal emergency alarms will also find that it’s a great way to discover the different options, as hovering over the different features in the chart will give you more information on the different aspects.
Making a Selection
Once you have a better grip on the different features, you can start eliminating those companies that don’t meet your personal requirements. When you have reduced the number of eligible providers, you can start looking at a broader range of criteria and take pricing options and overall customer service aspects of the companies into account. Continue your search by diving into our medical alert systems reviews to check in on more detailed information on the diverse aspects of your list of favorites.
Our expert reviews introduce you to the company behind the medical alert system, and run through the different monitoring services offered. We take a look at the medical alarm jewelry, central monitoring units and any other equipment, and present you with an overview of the listed packages and overall pricing. Along with more information on the setup of the system, customer service and a list of key advantages and disadvantages, they also provide you with videos and images to give you further insights. And last but not least, there are the customer reviews and ratings by other visitors of our site who want to share their experiences and tips.
It might also be worthwhile at this point to go through our coupons and promotions to ensure that you’re also keeping any special offers in mind that could ultimately make a big difference in the price of your medical alarm system.